Marshall WOBURN 2 Bluetooth Speaker
THE POWERFUL PERFORMER
The largest speaker from Marshall, Woburn II features a robust sound and hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range.
Woburn II hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range. Two 1" tweeters and dual 5.25" subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 110 watts of power. The wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm, natural sound and the bass reflex system includes a port to increase efficiency at low frequencies.
LARGER THAN LIFE SOUND
Woburn II hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range. Two 1 inch tweeters and dual 5.25 inch subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 110 watts of power. The wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm, natural sound and the bass reflex system includes a port to increase efficiency at low frequencies.
Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
ICONIC MARSHALL DESIGN
Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn this speaker’s sturdy wooden frame. Located on the front of the speaker is a brass plate, etched with the establishment date of 1962 – a subtle nod to the brand’s heritage and over 50 years of loud. You’ll want to proudly display this speaker in any room.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SOUND
Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. Just use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
There are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5.0. Plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm input for an analogue listening experience.
This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
MARSHALL BLUETOOTH APP
In addition to the analogue control knobs, you can use the Marshall Bluetooth app to customise your listening experience or control the music you’re listening to. Use the app to switch between EQ presets, set up stereo or ambient mode and adjust the intensity of the LED lights on the top panel. You can also wake up your speaker or put it into standby mode in a matter of seconds.
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 110 dB @ 1 m
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: Two 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer, Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
CONTROLS AND CONNECTIVITY
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Source button, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Play/Pause button, Power lever
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input, RCA Input
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Woburn II Bluetooth speaker
- Quick start guide
- Legal and safety information
- Mains lead
- DIMENSIONS: 15.75 x 12.20 x 7.87 in
- WEIGHT: 8.55 kg
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: 100 - 240 V
- MAINS FREQUENCY: 50/60 Hz
- 1 Year Warranty provided by Marshall from date of purchase.
- Click here to contact Marshall customer care.
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-7045293306 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.