Marshall STANMORE 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
THE LEGENDARY ONE
Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small. It delivers on the promise of high-performance sound that is synonymous with the Marshall name.
Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn the sturdy wooden frame of Stanmore II.The brass plate is proudly etched with the establishment date of 1962 – a subtle nod to the brand’s heritage and over 50 years of loud.
LARGER THAN LIFE SOUND
Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small. Built with advanced components, it produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels.
Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
ICONIC MARSHALL DESIGN
Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn this speaker’s sturdy wooden frame. Located on the front of the speaker is a brass plate, etched with the establishment date of 1962 – a subtle nod to the brand’s heritage and over 50 years of loud. You’ll want to proudly display this speaker in any room.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SOUND
Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements with the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel.
There are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5.0. Plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm input for an analogue listening experience.
This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
MARSHALL BLUETOOTH APP
In addition to the analogue control knobs, you can use the Marshall Bluetooth app to customize your listening experience or control the music you’re listening to. Use the app to switch between EQ presets, set up stereo or ambient mode and adjust the intensity of the LED lights on the top panel. You can also wake up your speaker or put it into standby mode in a matter of seconds.
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 50–20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine-tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 101 dB @ 1 m
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: One 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer, Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
CONTROLS AND CONNECTIVITY
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Source button, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Play/Pause button, Power lever
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm input, RCA input
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Stanmore II Bluetooth speaker
- Quick start guide
- Legal and safety information
- Mains lead
- DIMENSIONS: 13.78 x 7.68 x 7.28 in
- WEIGHT: 4.65 kg
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: 100–240 V
- MAINS FREQUENCY: 50/60 Hz
- 1 Year Warranty provided by Marshall from date of purchase.
- Click here to contact Marshall customer care.
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-7045293306 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.