Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch with Music
💳 No Cost EMI options available.
Returns & Warranty
30 Days Easy Returns – You are entitled to a replacement or refund.
Generally it takes 1 - 2 working days for delivery.
You can call us on +91 8097829102 or drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to us 📞 08097829102
Garmin Smartwatch Forerunner 945 made for running with GPS and Music
Premium GPS Running / Triathlon Smartwatch with Music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
Take Your Music on the Go
- Take your favorite music with you when you’re on the run.
- Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select premium music streaming services such as Deezer, Spotify and more for ad-free listening.
- You can store up to 1,000 songs right on your watch and transfer music from your own computer library as well.
- Then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
- Forerunner 945 monitors your performance and even offers personalized insight, so you can train smarter, not harder.
- The smartwatch tracks your VO2 max and adjusts the value based on heat and altitude.
- Training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- Recovery time helps you maximize the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge.
- You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. And — new for Forerunner 945 — training load focus sorts your recent training history into different categories based on activity structure and intensity.
Maps on Your Wrist
- Whether you’re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track.
- Full-color mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. And the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Stay Connected and Secure
- With Forerunner 945, you can head out for a training session without being out of touch.
- Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist.
- And safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection.
Track More Than Ever Before
- For such a lightweight watch, you’ll be surprised by everything Forerunner 945 can track. It features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- It features wrist-based heart rate and a wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor which monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
Workouts and Training Plans
- Whether you’re training for a marathon or something even longer, create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch.
- Forerunner 945 also supports Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time.
Analyze Your Running Form
- The Forerunner 945 GPS smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. The watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- These measurements are the key to understanding your form, so you can bring your best on every run and at every race.
- Your Forerunner 945 can start tracking these metrics with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
- Change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running and many more.
- Forerunner 945 even has an auto multisport feature that lets you switch sports with a single button press for brick workouts and du/triathlon races.
A Few More Extras
- All-day activity tracking keeps tabs on your steps and calories and even provides advanced sleep monitoring.
- Get a better understanding of your body using the Garmin Connect menstrual cycle tracking feature.
- Use it to track cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and record personal notes for regular, irregular and menopause transition cycle types.
- For endless personalization options, Forerunner 945 is compatible with the Connect IQ Store, where you can download free apps, widgets and data fields.
- Check out the Running Power app, which lets you see your running power in real time — as well as after your run.
In the Box:
- Forerunner 945 GPS watch
- Charging cable
- 1 Year Warranty provided by Garmin from date of purchase.
- For product support and warranty inquiries, please call 1800-121-00-1818.
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-8097829102 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.