ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports DDR4 3200MHz
- Graphics Output: HDMI
- 6 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)
- 1 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 2 Rear USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
- 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (2 Rear, 2 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 2 Extra 24-pin ATX Power Connector
- Onboard Power On / Reset Button
- Fully Independent Power Rail
This motherboard is specifically designed for mining, the revolutionary digital crypto-currency that may be used anywhere in the world. The abundant onboard PCIe slots guarantee fast Crypto mining, while the additional power connectors provide advanced system stability while mining.
M.2 For SSD
M.2 socket supports 2260/2280/22110 SATA3 mode M.2 SSD for up to 6Gb/s.
Smart PCIe State Detection
This motherboard has included a smart way to show the status of every graphics card. While the system is booting, the Power-On, Self-Test (POST) screen will show the status of the graphics cards that were installed on the motherboard.
USB Type PCIe x1 Mining Ports
Onboard USB Type PCIe x1 Mining Ports for Setting Up Even More Graphics Cards.
PCI-E STEEL SLOTS
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
Riser Kit Free
Install graphics cards directly on the motherboard without using riser kits to ensure ultimate stability.
*Graphics cards not include in the motherboard package.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Power On / Reset Button
Power On & Off system with onboard button is a must for open frame mining.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 4 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Intel® H510
- 1 x DDR4 DIMM Slot*
- Supports DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory**
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB***
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*2GB DRAM per module is not supported.
**11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCIN AUX Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with and HDMI 1.4 Port
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 6 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1 at x16 / PCIE2~6 at x1)
- 1 x Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)*
*Support USB Type Riser kit
DO NOT install USB device on Mining Port (M_Port1), it is designed for x1 USB riser kit only.
- 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
- 1 x System Panel Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 8 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)**
- 3 x 24 pin ATX Power Connectors
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 4 x 4 pin PCIe Power Connectors
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x Reset Button
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**CHA_FAN3~CHA_FAN8 supports the chassis fan of maximum 2.5A (30W) fan power.
CPU_FAN1, CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can adjust 4-pin fan speed.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- 1 x SATA Data Cable
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Fans
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
- 20.1-in x 8.8-in, 50.1 cm x 22.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Fedora 25*
*Linux O/S basic function support only, due to the compatibility of the Linux system itself, there is no guarantee that all functions are supported.
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
- 1 Year Warranty provided by ASRock from date of purchase.
- To speak to ASRock customer service specialist visit https://event.asrock.com/tsd-india.asp
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-7045293306 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.