ASRock B450 Pro4 R2.0 Motherboard supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: HDMI, Display Port, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892/897 Audio Codec)
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C)
- 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
10 POWER PHASE DESIGN
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Dual M.2 For SSD
One PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. The other one supports PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3 M.2 modules.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive, AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds.
Premium Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DisplayPort + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
*Supported only with processors with integrated graphics. Please check CPU support list from each motherboard webpage.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
*Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
- ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
- ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series Desktop Processors
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
- AMD Promontory B450
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB*
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3 support
- DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 1.4 with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892/897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111H
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer, Matisse, Renoir, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x8 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
AMD Athlon series CPUs
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x4 mode; PCIE4: x2 mode)*
- 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.
**This feature is only supported with Ryzen Series CPUs (Vermeer, Matisse, Renoir, Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Picasso and Raven Ridge).
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Vermeer, Matisse, Renoir, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon series APU)**
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**
*M2_2, SATA3_3 and SATA3_4 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
**If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 1 x Addressable LED Header**
- 1 x AMD Fan LED Header***
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)****
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.
****The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
*****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
******The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, MB
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
- 1 Year Warranty provided by ASRock from date of purchase.
- To speak to ASRock customer service specialist visit https://event.asrock.com/tsd-india.asp
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-7045293306 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.