Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theater System with Bluetooth Connectivity
💳 No Cost EMI options available.
Returns & Warranty
30 Days Easy Returns – You are entitled to a replacement or refund.
Generally it takes 1 - 2 working days for delivery.
You can call us on +91 8097829102 or drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System with Bluetooth Connectivity
Experience 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Wired rear speakers, a 3-ch soundbar and a wired external subwoofer combine to produce powerful, cinematic sound, while Bluetooth and USB connectivity make it easy to play your favourite music.
- 5.1channel Soundbar
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- USB Audio Playback
Experience 5.1-ch real surround sound
Give movies the soundtrack they deserve with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3ch soundbar to deliver dynamic, cinematic sound.
400-W total power output
A total power output of 400 W helps bring every movie scene to life.
Dolby Digital technology
Enjoy dramatic, high-quality surround sound from 5.1ch soundbar, separate audio channels with Dolby Digital.
Choose the perfect setting
A button for every sound—choose the mode that's right for whatever you're watching or listening to, including Auto, Standard, Cinema and Music. You can also select Night and Voice modes and use subwoofer control to fine-tune your viewing experience.
Play the music you love
It's not all about movies and TV—you can easily play your favourite music through your soundbar too. Use the USB port to plug and play music from a USB memory stick, or use Bluetooth® connectivity to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone.
Set up in seconds
The HT-S20R is almost ready-to-go straight out of the box. Simply plug it in, wire up your main bar speaker and rear speakers via colour-coded connections, position your wired subwoofer and rear speakers, and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound. HDMI ARC lets you connect to compatible TVs with a single cable, reducing cable clutter. TV not compatible with HDMI ARC? Enjoy high-quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input. If HDMI ARC and the optical input aren't an option, simply connect your TV using the analogue input.
Size & Weight
- MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D): 760 x 52 x 86 mm
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY: 2.0 kg
- SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D): 192 x 387 x 342 mm
- SUBWOOFER WEIGHT: 6.9 kg
- Amplifier Type: Digital Amplifier, S-Master
- Amplifier Channels: 5.1ch
- Power Output (Total): 400 W
- Subwoofer type: Wired
- Input and output terminals: Optical-audio input, Analogue-audio input (stereo mini), USB Type A, FAT32/NTFS
- Bluetooth: RX (receiver)
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Number of Input/Output: Input/Output: 0/1 (ARC)
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- Optical Input: Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- USB: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Bluetooth (Receiver): SBC
- Sound Mode: Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Standard
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode, Voice Mode (level)
- Speaker Structure: 5.1 ch (Wired Subwoofer)
- Bar speaker: 1 (SS-S20R)
- Subwoofer: 1 (SA-WS20R)
- Rear speaker: 2 (SS-SS20R)
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Wall-mountable: No
- 1 Year Warranty provided by Sony from date of purchase
- Sony Toll Free No.: 1800-103-779
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year, call us on +91-8097829102 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.