Sonos AMP Wireless Streaming Amplifier
🎁 Use code NEW200 for ₹200 discount. Limit to one use per customer.
💳 No Cost EMI options available.
🛡️ Returns & Warranty
30 Days Easy Returns – You are entitled to a replacement or refund.
🚚 Free Delivery
Generally it takes 1 - 2 working days for delivery. Following dispatch of your order, abuggy will email you with confirmation of dispatch and an invoice for your order.
📞 Contact Us
You can call us on +91 8097829102 or drop us a mail on email@example.com. We value your feedback so we try to respond to all queries within 24 hours.
Talk to us 📞 08097829102
Sonos AMP Wireless Streaming Amplifier
- Touch controls
- Line in
- HDMI ARC
- 125 watts per channel
- Apple AirPlay 2
Power your passive speakers, create your dream smart home and enjoy endless possibilities for multiroom listening.
Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, architectural, outdoor or bookshelf speakers, and connect your TV or turntable. Stream music, radio, audiobooks and more from all your favourite services, and enjoy easy control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, a universal remote or keypad and your voice with a compatible device. Add Sonos speakers around your home for a more immersive experience. Everything works together over WiFi.
Customise your sound system
Amp packs 125 watts per channel, so you can easily power outdoor speakers and listen at higher volumes with clear, undistorted sound. Connect everything from your passive speakers and TV to CD player and turntable, then add Sonos speakers around your home for multiroom listening.
Stream everything you love
Play music, podcasts and audiobooks from hundreds of services. Plus, explore thousands of live stations, expertly curated music and original content on Sonos Radio.
Amplify your home cinema
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Then wirelessly add a pair of Sonos surrounds for even more immersive entertainment.
Design without compromise
Create an architectural sound system that doesn't sacrifice your space or aesthetics when you power built-in and outdoor speakers with Amp.
Keeps it cool
The rack-mountable design features an advanced heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
Custom threaded standard-diameter banana plugs blend in and support high-quality performance.
Freedom of control
Connect all your streaming services, discover new music on Sonos Radio and personalise settings.
Apple AirPlay 2
Send sound directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac, then ask Siri to turn it up from your device.
Tap or swipe the front control panel to pause the music, adjust the volume, skip a track and more.
Get hands-free help when you add a voice-enabled speaker like One or Move to your system.
Create an automated smart home
Partner integrations offer seamless control of your Sonos system alongside all your smart home devices.
- Power: 125 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Output: Stereo or dual mono sound
- EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness to optimise sound performance.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes your speakers. Supported Sonos Architectural by Sonance speakers and iOS device required.
- Home Theatre Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
Details + Dimensions
- Dimensions: Height: 2.52 in (64 mm), Width: 8.54 in (217 mm), Depth: 8.54 in (217 mm)
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Finish: Matte
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
- LED: Light on the product indicates connection status.
Power + Connectivity
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Speaker Output Connections: Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
- Line-in: Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
- Subwoofer Output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- HDMI ARC: Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- Ethernet: Dual 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- CPU: Quad Core 1.3 GHz A7
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Sonos AMP Wireless Streaming Amplifier
- Power Cable I: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Sonos Banana Plugs: Pair (2)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- Speakers: Passive or wired required for audio output
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- 1 Year Warranty provided by Sonos from date of purchase.
- 30 Days Returnable. This item is eligible for repair / replacement / refund, within 30 Days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different / wrong item delivered to you.
- Product Service & Care - if you face any problem within a span of 1 year , call us on +91-8097829102 and we will get is repaired / replaced it for you.